Increase safety at your facility with Brint’s torque check solutions.
Making sure your equipment is operating correctly and properly calibrated is vital for maintaining productivity and keeping a safe working environment for your staff. As a leading provider of commercial electric solutions, Brint offers expert torque check services that verify the necessary amount of tension is applied to essential equipment. Our team leverages their knowledge and experience to provide the highest level of service and provide a healthy working environment for your employees.
Verifying that the lug nuts and bolts on vehicle tires and other workplace equipment is important for ensuring they operate at peak capacity. Our team uses modern torque wrench checkers to measure the rotation force and make sure it meets the necessary specifications. Working with us provides the following advantages:
- Increased safety: Insufficient torque can lead to the lug nuts coming loose while driving, which can result in the tire detaching from the vehicle. This poses a significant safety risk to the driver, passengers, and other road users.
- Even pressure: Proper torque ensures that the tire is seated evenly against the wheel hub, promoting balanced contact between the tire and the road surface. This helps prevent uneven wear and tear on the tire, which can affect handling and performance.
- Improved vehicle lifespan: Over-torquing lug nuts can lead to stripped threads or damage to the wheel stud. Under-torquing can cause the nuts to come loose. Both scenarios can result in costly repairs.
- Enhanced alignment: Accurate torquing of lug nuts is essential after services that involve removing and reinstalling the tires, such as tire rotations, brake pad replacements, or suspension work. Proper torque helps maintain the wheel alignment.
Brint’s torque check services give you the peace of mind of knowing your equipment is properly calibrated. Contact us today to start verifying the operational capacity of your machinery.
Torque check services are essential across a wide array of companies where precision and reliability are paramount. These services ensure that fasteners are tightened to the appropriate specifications, which is crucial for safety, quality, and performance. Brint has experience working with businesses across the following industries:
In the automotive sector, torque check services are fundamental to ensuring the safety and reliability of vehicles. From the assembly line to maintenance and repair, torque specifications are critical for components like engine parts, chassis, and especially wheel lug nuts. Properly torqued lug nuts prevent wheel detachment and accidents on the road. Additionally, accurate torque application improves fuel efficiency, reduces wear and tear, and contributes to overall vehicle longevity.
Manufacturing covers an extensive range of products, each with unique torque requirements. In industries producing electronics, appliances, machinery, and consumer goods, torque check services are vital for consistent quality. Manufacturing processes involve a multitude of fasteners that hold products together. Incorrect torque can lead to defects, malfunctions, or even safety hazards. Precise torque ensures that products meet specifications and function as intended, safeguarding end users and also manufacturers’ reputations.
In the agricultural industry, heavy machinery is the backbone of operations. Tractors, combines, and other equipment require properly torqued fasteners for optimal performance and longevity. Maintaining the correct torque levels from the engines to the mechanical components ensures efficient operations and prevents unexpected breakdowns during critical farming tasks. Torque check services play a role in keeping agricultural activities running smoothly.
The food processing industry demands stringent hygiene standards and compliance with regulations. Torque check services are indispensable to ensure that machinery used in food processing is properly assembled and sealed. Improperly torqued fasteners can lead to leaks, contamination, and compromised food safety. Whether it’s equipment for bottling, packaging, or processing, precise torque is essential for maintaining the integrity of the production line and the quality of the end product.
Industrial facilities encompass diverse applications, from heavy equipment manufacturing to energy production. In settings like power plants, refineries, and chemical processing plants, accurate torque is essential for installing and maintaining complex machinery and equipment. Ensuring proper torque prevents leaks, reduces downtime, and contributes to safe and efficient operations in environments where errors can have severe consequences.
The construction industry relies on torque check services to ensure the stability and safety of structures. From bridges and buildings to dams and roads, precise torque application in fasteners guarantees that constructions can withstand external forces and environmental conditions. Torque checks prevent structural failures, enhance durability, and ensure the safety of occupants and the public.
Brint Electric prioritizes safety and goes to great lengths to ensure the highest levels of safety for both our employees and customers. Safety is deeply rooted in our company culture and is integrated into our daily operations. As a high-performing organization, one of our primary performance indicators is safety. We have a dedicated Safety Director, and we are proud members of ISNetworld and Avetta.
To foster a culture of safety, we actively engage all employees in learning and empower them to voice their safety concerns. This collective commitment stems from the understanding and appreciation of safety benefits for individuals, colleagues, the company, and our customers. Each week, all employees participate in training sessions to discuss new safety topics and address any concerns raised at job sites, offices, or warehouses. Our commitment has earned us the following honors:
- 2014: Safety Excellence Award OH/MI NECA Chapter
- 2014: NECA National Recognition of Safety Excellence
- 2014: Zero Injury Award OH/MI NECA Chapter
- 2021: Safety Excellence Award OH/MI Neca Chapter
- 2021: NECA National Recognition of Safety Excellence
- 2021 Zero Injury Award OH/MI NECA Chapter
- 2022: Safety Excellence Award OH/MI NECA Chapter
- 2022 NECA National Recognition of Safety Excellence
- 2022: Zero Injury Award OH/MI NECA Chapter
- Member of AGC, Associated General Contractors of Northwest Ohio, Since 2013
- Member of NECA OH/MI Chapter since 1995
- EMR Average from 2010-2020 0.47
- 1 million man-hours without a recordable injury in 2022, 2018, and 2016