Industrial and Manufacturing Projects
As an industry leader in our market place, Brint has performed hundreds of industrial and manufacturing electrical projects from Fortune 500 to regional customers. Our over 40 years of performing in the industrial and manufacturing sector has given us a broad range of experience and expertise.
We provide commercial and industrial electrical design, construction, maintenance and emergency services our capabilities include:
- In-house design
- AutoCAD 2014 drawings
- BIM modeling
- Lighting analysis
- Design build projects
- High voltage systems
- Explosion proof installations
- Preventative maintenance programs including power distribution upgrades, thermo-graphic (infrared) surveys. Lighting upgrades and re-lamping and troubleshooting.
- Power Quality – Site survey and analysis, power factor correction, power conditioning, harmonic measurement and correction and transient voltage surge suppression.
- Machine Controls – panel assembly, machine wiring, safety controls: light curtains/die protection, motion controls and vision systems.
We serve a variety of industrial customers:
- Heavy industrial – steel manufacturing and processing, tier I, II and III automotive, glass/solar manufacturing, plastic manufacturing, rubber/tire manufacturing and e-coating.
- Light Manufacturing – food, clothing and consumer products