Industrial Electrical and Manufacturing Projects
Brint has performed hundreds of manufacturing and industrial electrical contracting projects from Fortune 500 to regional customers, and is an industry leader in the market place. Our over 40 years of performing in the industrial and manufacturing sector has given us a broad range of experience and expertise.
We provide commercial and industrial electrical design, construction, maintenance and emergency services to Toledo, Ohio and the surrounding area. Our capabilities include:
- In-house design
- AutoCAD 2014 drawings
- BIM modeling
- Lighting analysis
- Design build projects
- High voltage systems
- Explosion proof installations
- Preventative maintenance programs including power distribution upgrades, thermo-graphic (infrared) surveys. Lighting upgrades and re-lamping and troubleshooting.
- Power Quality – Site survey and analysis, power factor correction, power conditioning, harmonic measurement and correction and transient voltage surge suppression.
- Machine Controls – panel assembly, machine wiring, safety controls: light curtains/die protection, motion controls and vision systems.
We serve a variety of industrial electrical customers:
- Heavy industrial electrical – steel manufacturing and processing, tier I, II and III automotive, glass/solar manufacturing, plastic manufacturing, rubber/tire manufacturing and e-coating.
- Light Manufacturing – food, clothing and consumer products